• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch

Nathan and others....one other surprise this year: When we got to DFW, the rental car place (in our case Payless) insisted that it's state law that you provide proof of insurance when renting a car (and declining coverage). We had never encountered this before. So our renter had to call his wife and have her take a picture of their insurance card and text it to him. Prettymuch every person renting was having to call somebody and/or accept the rental company's insurance.

So long story short, have some insurance proof with you just in case.

Nathan and others....one other surprise this year: When we got to DFW, the rental car place (in our case Payless) insisted that it's state law that you provide proof of insurance when renting a car (and declining coverage). We had never encountered this before. So our renter had to call his wife and have her take a picture of their insurance card and text it to him. Prettymuch every person renting was having to call somebody and/or accept the rental company's insurance.

So long story short, have some insurance proof with you just in case.

This is true. You always need insurance to rent a car here. I'm a little surprised you don't in other states.

Anyone know if they hold lost discs for a certain time period? Lost a few maybe 2 years ago and I am thinking about taking a trip here soon. Was curious if they might have the discs still.

That's 15 lakeside. All the holes on the lake were unplayable. Here's the bridge to the island green on hole 7 lakeside.

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_095108.jpg
    IMG_20160430_095108.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 73
It wasn't all bad.
attachment.php

Thursday we had great weather and played from early morning until we couldn't see that night. Friday we played until lunch time. It started raining while we were eating and just dumped for 12 hours. Saturday was beautiful weather again but all the low lying holes were flooded.

Attachments

• IMG_20160429_092810.jpg
    IMG_20160429_092810.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Thursday we had great weather and played from early morning until we couldn't see that night. Friday we played until lunch time. It started raining while we were eating and just dumped for 12 hours. Saturday was beautiful weather again but all the low lying holes were flooded.

Glad you made full use of Thursday.

Anyone know if they hold lost discs for a certain time period? Lost a few maybe 2 years ago and I am thinking about taking a trip here soon. Was curious if they might have the discs still.

It seems like they hold discs until someone picks them up. They have hundreds of lost discs right now. Did you have any markings on them? I can check for you if I get a chance. I'm here through Saturday.

Going to Selah this Saturday

I am taking my daughter to stay the night in a cabin Friday night then play both courses Saturday! I cant wait to take my daughter here for her first time, she cant wait to drive the golf cart!

Corral House went from 309/night to 329 last Sept, now up to 339. What the hell. I guess you can charge whatever the market will bear, but this is getting ridic.

I'm gonna have to start inviting people I don't like, just to make it affordable.

Corral House went from 309/night to 329 last Sept, now up to 339. What the hell. I guess you can charge whatever the market will bear, but this is getting ridic.

I'm gonna have to start inviting people I don't like, just to make it affordable.

Those are ball golf outing prices!

How about people you don't know? I would love to go back there.

We're going in 3 weeks to Selah. It's been a rainy summer in North Texas.... Anyone know what the conditions are currently?

don't try to play with more than 4 people. bring several throw away disc or be prepared to buy back your disc for 5 bucks when they are found. makes sure your name is on your disc or they will be sold. document anything wrong with your cart before you take it out and please do not thrash the carts. Bring plenty of beer and smoke, if you are of age. love your commercials