• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling discs to support Oklahoma tornado relief. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
I have too much plastic sitting around to not do anything, so I am selling these discs and will donate ALL money received to the Red Cross to benefit relief efforts for the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma.

As a result, I will not haggle on prices. All prices include shipping, and I don't want to donate less to a good cause because someone wanted a bargain. Thanks for your understanding.

Even if you don't buy, a friendly bump for the cause is always appreciated!

All discs are without ink, with the exception of the two Z Buzzzes.

TOPS

BOTTOMS

Row 1
Dynamic Discs Lucid Escape, orange, 166 g, 8/10 - SOLD
Dynamic Discs Lucid Suspect, pink first run, 173 g, 8.5/10 - SOLD
Innova Blizzard Champion Krait, orange, 150 g, 8/10 - SOLD
Discmania S-Line FD, white, 167 g, 7/10 - $12

Row 2
Discraft Elite-Z Buzzz, orange, 172 g, 8.5/10 - SOLD
Discraft Elite-Z Buzzz, neon green, 177 g, 7/10 - SOLD
Discraft ESP FLX Buzzz, light blue, 170 g, 7/10 - $12
Vibram Medium X-Link VP, swirly blue, 173 g, 8/10 - SOLD
Row 3
Latitude 64 Zero Spike, white, 175 g, 7/10 - $9
Latitude 64 Zero Spike, orange, 172 g, 7/10 - $9
Latitude 64 Zero Spike, red, 171 g, 7/10 - $9
Innova Star Mako, red, 177 g, Anderson Valley Brewing Co. stamp, 8.5/10 - $13

Again, thank you for support, and all the bumps you can muster!

Last edited:
And surely you'll post the receipt from the red cross to this thread at the then right? Bump

Why? If he does it or not, you're still getting a disc you wanted. And if he doesn't, karma tends to always come back around :)

And surely you'll post the receipt from the red cross to this thread at the then right? Bump

If you guys buy up all this stuff, I have no problem posting the receipt.

Why? If he does it or not, you're still getting a disc you wanted. And if he doesn't, karma tends to always come back around :)

This, too. I did this before for Sandy relief. I'm not in this to take your money. Just clearing out stock for a better cause.

Not bashing the cause or the poster at all. Just want to be clear on that. And yes, you are correct, we get plastic regardless. I am the person that gives money to just about anyone on the street that walks up and asks and feels that if they really dont need it, Karma is a b*tch. So agreed on that.

That being said I realize that comment may not have come off the right way either so I apologize. I just feel that if you are going to make this the cause (Which btw is a fantastic one), but also be clear that prices are firm etc because of the cause, that its a nice courtesy to show folks exactly what organization they ae contributing to and how much ended up going to them just like with any other contribution for this sort of thign. THats all, no disrespect intended at all. I may even snatch up that Mako :) and will gladly bump this.

Bump....see lol

bump for info on the FD.

how flat or domey is it?

It's on the flatter side. Nice for turnovers but still bombs straight.

Not bashing the cause or the poster at all. Just want to be clear on that. And yes, you are correct, we get plastic regardless. I am the person that gives money to just about anyone on the street that walks up and asks and feels that if they really dont need it, Karma is a b*tch. So agreed on that.

That being said I realize that comment may not have come off the right way either so I apologize. I just feel that if you are going to make this the cause (Which btw is a fantastic one), but also be clear that prices are firm etc because of the cause, that its a nice courtesy to show folks exactly what organization they ae contributing to and how much ended up going to them just like with any other contribution for this sort of thign. THats all, no disrespect intended at all. I may even snatch up that Mako :) and will gladly bump this.

Bump....see lol

No problem at all man, no offense taken. I understand that people might want proof. It comes with life on the Internet and not seeing anyone face to face. Also, I appreciate the sticky help. I am getting by pretty well on bumps right now, but if that changes I will definitely PM you. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.