• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might like that champ boss and star wraith

I might be interested in the 175g Champ Rhyno and the 180g KC Pro Roc. Any chance I could get some pics and pricing?

How much does it typically cost to ship a disc or two? I havent ever shipped any, but have had questions about selling some seperately

i know a lot of stores on eBay do three dollars to ship one disc then after that it's usually a five dollar flat rate

How much does it typically cost to ship a disc or two? I havent ever shipped any, but have had questions about selling some seperately

USPS

$2.00 for a single discs in a small padded envelope
$5.00 for two discs in a larger enevelope

this is from Texas. im not sure if it is different elsewhere

I saw this on craigslist yesterday, thought about making you an offer for it all, but I really don't need all those discs, or the bag. I may make an offer for some of your discs though, be looking for an email :)

are you quitting?

Not quitting, just simplifying. When i got into the sport, i went nuts and bought everyting under the sun. now that i know what works for me, i am narrowing it down to a few keepers and selling the rest.

I really appreciate the inquires about the discs, but I would like to try to sell the whole thing first. I know that this is going to be difficult to pull off, but I would like to give it a shot. If it doesn't sell as a whole in 1 week, I will relist them here with prices for each. Thanks again for the help and sorry for holding off.

Status
Not open for further replies.