• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Selling of my stash of Destroyers, Teebirds, C-PD, McPros, Flat Gator, & Collectables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not receive my discs. Paid 20 for 2 first release Aviars.

I just don't understand why other people got discs, it's just not even consistent with the motive or intent of scamming. On day 1, when he posted, he could have taken hundreds of dollars for discs and just never sent them; instead, he actually held off on selling a few of the discs and later apparently even sent a few. Just not consistent at all. I'm really just confused at this point

Finally! Got the four putters in the mail, but they definitely weren't rated correctly...one of the discs have f'n teeth marks in it...ridiculous...

Mine arrived also, I regret leaving the negative feedback but felt it was unlikely I was going to get anything after 3 weeks without any contact. So I apologize, to a degree

You can edit your feedback if you contact a mod

Last edited:
I don't feel bad at all! He told me he would send it out right away four days after I paid him. Three weeks went by and then he paid 10 bucks to send it priority!:thmbdown:

Just want to drop in and say that I received my discs. As you can see, I threatened him via his public messages that I was going to take action and report him for scamming (ic3.gov is quite effective with these types of paypal thieves). When the package FINALLY arrived, it was postmarked the day after I sent him the message. Coincidence?
Anyhow, got my discs. I decided I will still leave negative feedback. Nobody should have to wait nearly a month for discs without explanation. All that had to be done was pop in and say that *insert circumstance* happened and that he can either refund orders or send them in a few weeks.

I was wondering if you would do a deal:

1. Champion Mako
2. Dx Flat Top Roc
3. Gentlemen's Club Rhyno
4. Christmas Nova

Would you take 40$ for these discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts