• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Selling or Trade - it needs to go, and cheaply

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarkquart

* Ace Member *
HOLD:
Opto Explorer
BioFuzion Sheriff 173g
Both Hard Judges
Metal Flake TeeBird3 (McBeth) - Not currently pictured below, so the other one is available
BioFuzion EMac Truth (blue foil)

SELLING: I am going to make this simple - 2 for 20 shipped, but every disc after that will only be 5. It does not matter which ones you want, just claim 2 or more and I will give you that price.

The only exception would be the Explorers. If you want them both, since both are unthrown, it would be 2 for 30 with everything 5 after that. If you want to combine one Explorer with something else, I will do 2 for 22 with everything 5 after that.

TRADING: I am looking for the following discs. They must be yellow, the brighter the better, 9/10 or better, 172g+. and preferably no ink. If, however, it is dyed with a Minnesota sports team, I can be looser on color or mold.

2x Lucid Justice
3x Lucid Enforcer
2x BioFuzion Enforcer
2x Gold Line Pure
ESP Nebula
2x C-FD
2x G-PD
G-DD
4x Gold Line Fuse

41125347242_9468451366_c.jpg

41125347222_1d5759d440_c.jpg

Photo 1:
Z Buzzz
Z Buzzz SS
Z Buzzz SS
Z FLX Buzzz SS
Z FLX Buzzz SS
Opto Explorer
DX Gazelle
DX Gazelle
Gold Line Halo
Opto Halo
Tournament Harp
Protege Hunter
Intervention
Hard Judge
Hard Judge
SSS Magic
Glow C-PD
Gold Line Pure
BioFuzion Sheriff
BioFuzion Sheriff
BioFuzion Sheriff
Fuzion Sheriff
Fuzion Sheriff
Fuzion Sheriff
Lucid Sheriff
Lucid SHeriff
Metal Flake TeeBird
Metal Flake TeeBird3
Metal Flake TeeBird3
BioFuzion EMac Truth
BioFuzion EMac Truth
BioFuzion EMac Truth

Photo 2:
BioFuzion EMac Truth
Fuzion EMac Truth
SSS Voodoo
Fuzion Warden
Fuzion Warden
Fluid Warden
Fluid Warden
Fluid Warden
Fluid Warden
Fluid Warden
Lucid Warden
Lucid Warden
Lucid Warrant
Eraser Wizard
Eraser Wizard
Evolution Wizard
Organic Wizard
Super Soft Wizard

Last edited:
I'll take metal flake Teebird, teebird3 (1), two biofuzion emac truths, and the elite z buzzz. Busy at the moment, will pm this evening.

I'll take metal flake Teebird, teebird3 (1), two biofuzion emac truths, and the elite z buzzz. Busy at the moment, will pm this evening.

Responding the PMs in the order they were received, so far it looks like I have holds on:

MF T3 (McBeth)
MF PDx
dyed Lucid Sheriff
blue PDx
1 of the Glow PD
Premium Jokeri

I might have a hold on the other TeeBird and TeeBird3, but I am waiting for a response PM.

Peter - let me know if you are still interested in the Truths and Buzzz even though the TeeBirds may already have been claimed.

Yellow Explorer

Hi, I'd like to get the Yellow Explorer, the moonshine Warden, the purple fluid warden and the blue opto Pure. I'll PM you! Thanks!

Responding the PMs in the order they were received, so far it looks like I have holds on:

MF T3 (McBeth)
MF PDx
dyed Lucid Sheriff
blue PDx
1 of the Glow PD
Premium Jokeri

I might have a hold on the other TeeBird and TeeBird3, but I am waiting for a response PM.

Peter - let me know if you are still interested in the Truths and Buzzz even though the TeeBirds may already have been claimed.

Add in another buzz and truth if you have it. I'll take them with or with the Teebird.

Add in another buzz and truth if you have it. I'll take them with or with the Teebird.

The TeeBird hold fell through, so the only TeeBird gone is the MF T3 (McBeth). The rest are now available. As for the Buzzz, I only have the white one. Were you think of a Buzzz SS?

Send me a PM with a new list of what you want and we will work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts