• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Several Brand New Discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikerME02

Birdie Member
The following discs are all BRAND NEW with no sharpie on back or anything. The only one tht has been thrown is the Voodoo, but it was just barely scuffed a little bit on one side and can be considered 9.5/10.

The prices INCLUDE SHIPPING, I would also entertain trades if you have something on my want list, otherwise I would be happy to sell them to you.

Want List:
SS Wizard (174-175g) -175g preffered
Elite Z Avenger SS (165-169g)
Eliite Z Avenger (165-169g)
FLX Buzzz (168-172g)

If you have one of these discs for trade please send me a PM (w/ a picture would definately be nice).

NEW R-Pro Dart 175g (10/10) - $13
PICT0012.JPG

FIRST RUN S-Voodoo 172g (9.5/10) - $14 (because it is first run)
PICT0013.JPG

NEW Elite X Talon 170g (10/10) - $20 (discontinued disc)
PICT0014.JPG

BE CAREFUL!!!

This dude just traded me a disc with doggie teeth marks all the way around the edge. Then had the nerve to complain about me not telling him there was some sharpie on the one I traded him. He said "would've been nice to know there was ink on the back" but yet he failes to tell me i'm getting his doggie chew toy. What a douche

BE CAREFUL!!!

This dude just traded me a disc with doggie teeth marks all the way around the edge. Then had the nerve to complain about me not telling him there was some sharpie on the one I traded him. He said "would've been nice to know there was ink on the back" but yet he failes to tell me i'm getting his doggie chew toy. What a douche

Why did you give him positive feedback than?

BE CAREFUL!!!

What are you talking about? I just said that it would have been nice if you could have told me there was some ink about I wasn't trying to sound mad. As far the chew marks go I didn't think I would have to tell you since I referred you to the picture here:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3680 (scroll down to see it)

It is a very detailed picture well you can clearly tell the features of the disc. I am sure you do not have to look to hard to see some marks. The disc still flew great though when I threw it. I am sorry you are so upset, but then how come you gave me a postive rating? I do not see how you could have missed the teeth marks in that picture, by the way that is how the disc was when I got it.

Why did you give him positive feedback than?

I don't know. I mean I got the disc. It is a roadrunner. I just thought is was a little shady. I never looked at the pic that's my fault. I'm too trusting. I guess if I had a disc that had teethmarks on it and trying to trade it, that would be a piece of info that I would want to get out.

I don't know. I mean I got the disc. It is a roadrunner. I just thought is was a little shady. I never looked at the pic that's my fault. I'm too trusting. I guess if I had a disc that had teethmarks on it and trying to trade it, that would be a piece of info that I would want to get out.

Ok I am sorry, but in my PM I did give you the link to the pic and tell you to look at it. I hope that you will retract your other statements so this does not hurt my reputation.

Ok I am sorry, but in my PM I did give you the link to the pic and tell you to look at it. I hope that you will retract your other statements so this does not hurt my reputation.

I just looked through ALL my PMs and I am sorry to report that you never sent me any PM with any link or any photo!

I know it is my fault for not asking. I'm a schmuck.

Revised Prices

Ok I am going to try and get this thread back on topic again.

I made some edits to the prices on these discs if you don't have anythingI am looking to trade for.

R-Pro Dart - $13
First Run S-Voodoo - $12
Elite X Talon - $18

I have an Avenger SS how do I tell if it is elite z?? I am interested in your dart.
Pm me I have some other plastic you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.