• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Shark

I have a friend who was expressing serious interest in DG...so I called his local shop and had the guy pick out the exact discs you spoke off, my friend said he was going on his lunch break last friday to pick them up...............called me on monday and said he was at Dicks and bought his own discs.(prob a boss)..said that he wanted to learn on his own....:doh:..

Sharks were one of my first discs....and I still like them alot to this day...I prefer plain old DX, and once seasoned, they are money......seem to be able to do the same with these as my buzzz's

Guess I got lucky. I picked them up at a thrift shop; they were the only discs on the shelf.

I hear you about your friend. Some people have to take the long road. It's their Constitutional right, so all a guy can really do is be patient.

I found a DX shark a couple days ago half buried under some leaves, I guess I'll have to give it a try. I've never thrown one before.

You Shark and Buzzz guys. Do you think you get as much distance out of the Shark as you do with a Buzzz?

I've been getting better distance out of my Buzzz than my Shark lately -- it might be the weight though, since the Buzzz is a 166.

Yeah, the Buzzz seems to have better distance, but They are different discs altogether for me. I have a 172g Z Buzzz and a 175g DX Shark. Usually though, if I need that much of a different shot, I go to my Z Comet. They can be used for the same purpose with not much of a difference, but I play them very differently.