• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Shark3, Tern, Teebird, Escape, Warship, Boatman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhadella

* Ace Member *
Looking for either trades or paypal. All prices are shipped. Please bump with PMs.

I am interested in trades for backups for my ESP Zone, Z Buzzz-SS, FLX Drone, Star Leopards, Star TLs and Prodigy D3.
I am also looking for 170g+ 9/10 or better Champ Eagles-L.
I prefer max weight putters, mids and fairways and 168-172g Distance Drivers and pink plastic.

All of the discs below are unthrown and 10/10. The Teebird is an Xout that was used as a CFR.

Sorry my pictures are sucky.

Blue=Gone

QQB1b4u.jpg

Individual pics are in the album below.

http://imgur.com/a/UEC2u/all

172g Innova Champion Teebird Dayglo Green $13 (has some black flakes in plastic) GONE
175g Innova Star Tern Bubblegum Pink $15 GONE
173g Lucid Escape Pink $14 GONE
180g Innova Champion Shark3 Orange-y Red $13 (has some black flakes in plastic) GONE
170g Westside Tournament Boatman Goldenrod Yellow $15 GONE
169g Westside Tournament Warship Goldenrod Yellow $15 GONE

Last edited:
Is that Teebird pretty flat? Any idea of how stable/overstable it is?

It has a more tame (lower) dome than most 12x I see. It is flatter than the new stock 12x Jolly Launcher that I have bagged and it's backup. It was the best Teebird in the CAC cfr stock that DD had on-site. Same PLH as mine; which is pretty damn beefy. I carry pink 175g Teebirds or else I'd be throwing it.

So to summarize; more flat than the typical 12x dome and beefy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts