• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brocton, NY

Shipwreck Bluff DGC

3.385(based on 4 reviews)

paul2432

Bogey Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about Shipwreck Bluff DGC

Don't know if anyone from the local area looks here, but an updated map would be helpful linked here. I wasn't ever able to find hole 10 and wasn't sure of the rest so I just had to call it quits after the front 9.

Don't know if anyone from the local area looks here, but an updated map would be helpful linked here. I wasn't ever able to find hole 10 and wasn't sure of the rest so I just had to call it quits after the front 9.
After hole nine head past the guard shack and down the road toward the parking lot by whole one. You will cross a small bridge and there is an opening on the left and a small parking area and pomg on the right. If u cut through that opening on the left it will take you to the tee for 11. If u walk past that and to the next row of trees ar the top of the incline the tee box is just past those trees. It's only marked with an orange plow pole. You play back towars.the lake through the group of trees, across the next opening and into the tree line on the left. U kind of back track around the corner and down the slope tee 11 which plays back to the lake. 12 tee is by the basketball court and plays toward the big tree by the road leading to the parking. 13 u head back away from the lake and play all the way to the curve in the toad. 14 ceoss.the road and head back towards the lake. Basket under the tree. 15 tee right after basket for 14. 16 tee is down the path behind the closed steel gate. Plenty of room to walk around, just used to stop vehicles. Turn left after 16 for 17s tee plays up and to the left similar to hole 6. And 28 plays along the lake back toward the parking lot. Long par 4 with the basket down by the gazebo area.

After hole nine head past the guard shack and down the road toward the parking lot by whole one. You will cross a small bridge and there is an opening on the left and a small parking area and pomg on the right. If u cut through that opening on the left it will take you to the tee for 11. If u walk past that and to the next row of trees ar the top of the incline the tee box is just past those trees. It's only marked with an orange plow pole. You play back towars.the lake through the group of trees, across the next opening and into the tree line on the left. U kind of back track around the corner and down the slope tee 11 which plays back to the lake. 12 tee is by the basketball court and plays toward the big tree by the road leading to the parking. 13 u head back away from the lake and play all the way to the curve in the toad. 14 ceoss.the road and head back towards the lake. Basket under the tree. 15 tee right after basket for 14. 16 tee is down the path behind the closed steel gate. Plenty of room to walk around, just used to stop vehicles. Turn left after 16 for 17s tee plays up and to the left similar to hole 6. And 28 plays along the lake back toward the parking lot. Long par 4 with the basket down by the gazebo area.
Sorry for the typos, wrote this on my phone and didn't proof it.