• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Similar to the Wraith

I believe the Crush has a slighter smaller rim. I find it a tick more HSS and LSS than the Wraith, but not so much that a little getting used to cannot whip it into shape.

Anothe option is from Millenium....the Sirius Orion LF. It is not quite the same speed as the wraith, however, it does have the thinner lip, and will go out and cut back at the end. Very predictable driver for me.

Anothe option is from Millenium....the Sirius Orion LF. It is not quite the same speed as the wraith, however, it does have the thinner lip, and will go out and cut back at the end. Very predictable driver for me.

+1 SOLF rock or if you want something that beats in quicker a MOLF would do the trick.

I believe the Crush has a slighter smaller rim. I find it a tick more HSS and LSS than the Wraith, but not so much that a little getting used to cannot whip it into shape.

supposedly the crushes don't have much consistency. My ESP 173g brand new is more understable than a Wraith. It does bomb though...so I love it.

I would suggest a Latitude 64 Riot, flies similar to the Wraith but I think its a bit faster and also it holds up in the wind just a bit better, plus the tilted rim gives it a super clean release.

i hear good things about the OLF, and if you have a max D driver in your bag thats longer than the wraith, get an orc.

i have both a wraith and a surge. i like both very much, but they both do different things for me. my surge tends to turnover a little mid flight, so i throw it for more open distance shots. my wraith seems to have a clean flat line, with a hard break toward the end. it all depends on what your tee gives you. if you want distance flat out, surge is awesome for that, if you want more fade, stick to the wraith.

Either pick up a Surge or Orc (or both?).
For me the Surge and Wraith fly almost identically, with the Surge getting a few feet farther, which could be because I prefer the grip on the Surge. I also use 2 Champ Orcs, when beaten in, they loose practically all fade and actually turnover quite a bit (Mine is BEAT though), my newer one is great, with better accuracy than the Wraith/Surge, but not really that much loss of distance.

Latest posts