• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

Beat up old ESP surge, unreplaceable though.

Most drives now have gone to CFR Katana or Z Nuke.

Polaris LS. Although I'm still in a quandary over the plastic. The new Sirius is good but it doesn't have the old friendly feel of a Millennium. Even a new Millennium disc just feels more right compared to a Sirius that's getting broken in.

I have two 12x Champ Teebirds. I'm not sure they are my favorites, and they certainly don't get the most use, but they are go-to-drivers in certain situations. Tight 300ft shots, I can throw them lower and straighter than most anything else. Drives where there is OB or other torubles to the right, I can 99% of the time gurantee they'll not be coming down towards the right.

Most reliable driver? A fresh DX Teebird, no doubt. Flies straight with a late fade whether thrown BH, FH, or into a headwind.

Special Blend Orcs. I'm almost considering making them the fastest discs in my bag. It may take away birdie chances very rarely on a few holes, but not often enough that it will really effect my score. Plus I can put these on the circle much more often on distance lines than my faster stuff.

Latest posts