• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Single most reliable driver for you

My 167 DX Eagle-X

Holds just about any line for most of it's flight, but I can always count on it to come back a little at the end.

any teebird for me. but my go to is a 166 star teebird, like it was said before you always know where they are going when they leave your hand.

TeeBird still seems to be winning.

As the Steelers lost last night, I consoled myself by placing an order at DGC, but I neglected to include a T-Bird. I'll have to snag one with my next purchase.

Thanks again for the responses.

Champ JK Valk is probably the most predictable for me right now (without too much wind) but I'm working on things.

Most reliable for what? I use a wraith alot, so that would probably be my answer. My champ starfire is money if I need to crush one out straight and have it always finish fading left. I guess it really comes down to if it is a good day they are all reliable. If it is one of those days the slower the better.

Last edited:
i cant say i have a favorite reliable driver because almost all my discs in my bag have a different purpose, but my domey seasoned 173 first run Nuke gets a workout every time im on the course, and my 170 Z Avenger as well, i havent thrown a new nuke though (not a first run) are they similar? because the new ones now dont look like they have as much dome to them

My seasoned Star Valk. Does what I want it to almost every time.... (except for getting in the bucket off of the tee)

170g Star Leopard for RHBH. This disc has taught me more about stability than any other disc.

And mine is that fun neon color that looks radioactive right before the sun goes down.

Latest posts