• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Sirius Quasars!! Amazing!

SpringDgLover

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I've been throwing these and I'm super impressed. For someone that can throw 425+ this is the missing link for players wanting an over stable 13 speed disc. When I say overstable I'm not talking about like a Stilleto, think more like a good pop top Destroyer or Force and since they are Star they beat in nice and straight. Some have said these are bricks and I don't agree at all, they have great glide but do require someone with good arm speed.

I want one but I'm not paying 26 for one... if they come out in production I would be totally interested. I've emailed Millenium more than once about running these I wish they would just do it.

Ah, I should have known that. I just don't consider that a place I can buy things because of their prices...but I still got 3 of these. I hope my girlfriend doesn't notice I bought more discs.
Off Topic: Why do wives and girlfriends freak out so much about buying discs when they have like a hundred purses and pairs of shoes and still by more?

Off Topic: Why do wives and girlfriends freak out so much about buying discs when they have like a hundred purses and pairs of shoes and still by more?

Mine only freaks out about it if she opens the box and there aren't any discs for her in it.

My disc spending is peanuts compared to hair, nails, etc. Not that I don't want her to pay attention to those things. Just don't make me feel like a weirdo for buying more plastic that I don't need.

you chumps need to learn how to hide your stuff. ship to the office or a family member or friend's house. keep it in your trunk for a while and when she sees it you say "oh I've had that".

amateurs

The have some CFR's at the millennium store for $20 but with shipping its a bit more. They also have the X-Outs for World Dubs but those have the "InnColor" on the entire flight plate and feel weird. With that being said they still fly great. The best ones Ive found are the "Nick Hyde Open" ones because they only have "InnColor" in the middle and you get that standard plastic feels with them. I also agree, no idea why Millenium doesn't release a regular run.

Got my Quasars today and tossed one of them in the field a few times. Boy is that thing BEEFY. This thing is hella fast, and skips like crazy. It throws more OS than any of my S PD2s.

I wouldn't say they are any more stable than star PD2's for me and they beat pretty quick. But you are right they have some skip to em.