• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Six Molds

Boss
Teebird
TL
Sentinel
Buzzz
JK Aviar

As most of you know bolfers are only supposed to carry a maximum of 14 clubs, so a limit to discs while at this point hypothetical, is not out of the realm of possibility. But like bolfers and many of you course design and conditions could change the selection. For example my 150g Champion Leopard is a go to disc for just about anything but distance and piutting except when it's windy. That said here goes:

Putter - Soft Banger GT
Mids - Buzzz
Fairway driver - XL
Distance Drivers - Tracker, Flick, FLX Surge SS

Funny, up until I got my misprint deal I was almost exclusively an Innova man.

SOLS - BH Distance
Champ Monster - FH Driver
DX Teebird - BH Control
DX Viper - Overstable Tweener
DX Roc - Mid
R-Pro Aviar - P & A

Wizard - putt, approach, short drives
Roc - mid
Gazelle - workable fariway
Teebird - straight fairway, distance
OLF - moderate headwind, long hyzer, distance
Spirit - heavy headwind, spike hyzer

i only carry 7 molds anyway and could easily lose the groove which i only throw for inaccurate max distance anyway... the other 6 are:
aviar p&a
rancho roc
leopard
wraith
destroyer
max

Magic
Comet
Wasp
Wraith

Pick 2 depending on course and how my game is and whats working:
HX 2, Rogue, Pulse

Drivers
Star Destroyer
Star Beast
Star TL

Midrange
ESP Buzz
DX Roc (Beaten)

Putter
KC Pro Aviar

I'm still flip-flopping on the control driver slot between TeeBirds and Eagles, but right now my six molds would be:

BB Aviar
Roc
Eagle
Sidewinder
Firebird
Beast

Drivers:

Firebird
Apache
Roadrunner

Mid-Ranges:

Buzzz
Comet

Putter:

Organic Wizard

XCal
Wraith
Buzzz
Wasp
TeeBird
Magnet

I'd have 2 of everything except the Magnet, which I'd have a couple hard and soft of each, and hopefully one in nice plastic.

Drivers: Valk, Wraith
Forehand/Overstable: Firebird
Fairway: Cyclone
Mid: Stingray
Putter: Avair PnA

Depending on the course, I might change one of the above for an overstable like Crush or Reaper, or a different fairway like my Sidewinder.

I may someday change to Wildcat (I just starting throwing it).

Driver:
Star Sidewinder (175) Distance Drives, S-Shots, Turnover Drives
ESP Predator (174) overstable drives
Star Leopard (175) Fairway driver, long approaches

Mid:
Champion Classic Roc (174) Utility Disc (anny, hyzers, straight, long puts, etc.etc.)
DX Wolf (174) Understable Mid, Hyzer Flips, Mid range Anny drives, anny aproaches

Putter:
Star Aviar P+A (175)

Would like to have Flx Drone for overstable midrange (up to about 270'), great skip disc., but i can't get rid of wolf or Classic roc for midrange, and I'd need all 3 drivers, and I wouldn't want to use the C-Roc as my putter. I think the bag could work well enough on most courses and for most players

Latest posts