• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Skull birdie beads

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the kind words danny boy. I am so glad you like them. when you buddies want some you know what to do.

Items received BUMP. :hfive:

Good stuff right here guys and gals, quality made birdie beads. Thanks again for the fast shipping too.

Received my beads and they're top notch. I'm a happy customer. :hfive:

Attachments

• skullbirdiebeads.jpg
    skullbirdiebeads.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 114
Rad. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Bump for great item! Received mine a while ago, but love them! Thanks again. They match my fracture blue soldier bag perfectly, so great job there!

thanks cdaddyphresh, that was a tricky blue to match. glad you like them let me know when your buddies want some, return customers will be taken care of.

The Cheese Dog is real.

Thanks so much Michael, I won't forget it when somebody asks about them or if I want another one for someone!

(Picture isn't top notch quality, taken on my phone, but rest assured, the product is!) :clap:

sbb.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, both mine were top notch. If you haven't gotten a set of these already you should. I bought a set for my cart and my bag.

thanks again guys, if everyone could see them in person I would have arthritis by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts