• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sky High Wrightwood

Organicvoodoo

Par Member
I was curious, can you play all 27 holes?

Was thinking of checking it out next week:)

Anybody who is a local know if it's open.

Thanks.

What dates?

Just remember that your discs will fly much more stable up there. I pack my lighter and beat to hell discs and they still fly like new champ plastic.

I found this number for info. 760-249-5507

Have you played wrightwood country club? or Buckhorn up there. THere is also a YNCA course near there that isnt listed? JUst curious if you have checked all those out yet.

Next weekend!

Only course i haven't checked out:(

Yes all 27 holes are up,official opening at lodge TBA.You can play all 27 now and it is really fun,winds have been good.Come on up it should be really nice.

The course is now officially open!The lodge is open and running,stop in and say hi to TJ.He can give you all the current info and upcoming events.

Is this the Ski Sunrise course in Wrightwood? I played a crazy mountain course up there a decade or so ago. Simply majestic in the scope and sheer size of the landscape.

Is this the Ski Sunrise course in Wrightwood? I played a crazy mountain course up there a decade or so ago. Simply majestic in the scope and sheer size of the landscape.

Was the course you played 18 or 27 holes?

If it was 27 holes, you have played the current course at the North Resort. There have been some changes and most holes have two placements.

If it was 18 holes, that course no longer exists and was on the West Resort.

Any word if Sky High is open for the 2014 season yet?

I played it 2 weekends ago and there was snow on the ground. A lit of snow. If yoy find a brand new pro rhyno on # 3 let me know. Lost it first time I threw it. Didn't even write my name on it yet. I don't know if lodge is open but all the baskets are up

Latest posts