• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, anyone going to take out their frustrations about the WC with some dg?

I used to be a huge US Soccer fan, but it's hard for me to keep interest. I could not get enough of the 1994 World Cup and after that, it's mostly been one disappointment after another. We always seem to choke in big games. Not only that, but the amount of acting that goes on on the field borders on insanity. I don't know how many times a guy falls down in horiffic pain as if he just had a leg get cut off only to bounce up 30 seconds after a yellow card is issued and run away full speed. I tend to also get annoyed with the refs as it seems to me like we are disliked and international refs look to give us cards or disallow goals at crucial moments.

Hopefully my tears won't result in too many disc slips.

I went out to play a quick round before the game, came back and we were down 1-0 it was lame

Did you see the play where are guy was standing still and the dude backed up into him and they got a penalty kick. Or when there guy was carried off in a stretcher and ten seconds later was back on the field. I will tomorrow youll see long mean drives

The game ended, I turned off the tv and drove to the dg course. I think I prefer a sport where I am responsible for the outcome.

Latest posts