• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So what do your home course chuckers like to drink?

Most of our local drinkers who are regulars actually pick up other people litter. They don't want the DG drinking experience ruined for them, the teenage scavengers are the real litter problem though. It's like mob golf with left behind big gulps and water bottles when school let's out.

Most of our local drinkers who are regulars actually pick up other people litter. They don't want the DG drinking experience ruined for them, the teenage scavengers are the real litter problem though. It's like mob golf with left behind big gulps and water bottles when school let's out.

exactly. that and empty cigarette packs..quit blaming us drinkers for all the ills of disc golf. i clean more trash than non drinkers 'cause i go throw everyday after work w/ some coldies instead of going to bars and i don't want some idiot screwing it up for the rest of us

Bud light Platinum at my course as well.. It took me a couple weeks of seeing that crap keep appearing until I found out that it's two guys I introduced to the sport doing it :wall:

Just as bad is that one of the guys breaks branches that are in his way and won't listen when I tell him to stop.... F***ING pisses me off.

You created a monster and now must kill it

See a lot of keystone, busch and bud light here, all the guys that drink micros dont litter for the most part. Its part of being a beer snob IMO

Most of the beer can litter around here is Natural Light. The strangest litter I have seen on the course was a blue rubber object, about the same size and shape as a large frankfurter, or perhaps a candle. Dude in the group with me picked it up as litter to throw it away before he realized in a sudden paroxysm of horror what the thing actually was that he was holding. :sick:

Not all that many bottles at my regular courses, but plenty other weirdness including: used crack pipe, syringes, tons of used condoms around the toilet especially, and a pregnancy test. :sick:

To OP: I love the fact that Mickeys is represented so well in your post-it's either punks, or Irish people of dissent who are about 1/4 total of Irish dissent. It probably the same people in any case, so you are free to base your own judgements on that.

I drink yuengling, but folks here in the south seem to prefer bud light.

I always get a kick, at my local course there is a hole where everyone puts their bottle caps in the ground. So there are hundreds of face up bottle caps pushed into the ground. It's kinda like art.
LOL.gif

but the course i play in tucson (i moved there for school) no longer in illinois as my info says, but the course is built on an old garbage dump. it doesnt smell or anything, but there are shards of glass every where. the glass is all sanded down from the weather so you wont get cuts or anything. but since its always sunny in az, the sun bounces off all the shards of glass and its our lil gem in the desert

I was just about to say Cheladas to be funny. Seriously, who came up with the awful idea to mix beer and chelada?

The light ones are pretty tasty and there's substance to it. Great early round beverage. Almost like a bloody mary in a can. I used to be a hater then I tried one. The full flavor "Bud" isn't as good as the light. Breakfast in a can. Works great for camping.

The light ones are pretty tasty and there's substance to it. Great early round beverage. Almost like a bloody mary in a can. I used to be a hater then I tried one. The full flavor "Bud" isn't as good as the light. Breakfast in a can. Works great for camping.

And hangovers.

My course? Beer. Beer. Beer. ... And I drink coffee.

One of the courses I play at there's 1 particular hole that everyone pushes their bottle caps into the dirt behind the tee pad. (Short par 3, so you don't need to run up from the caps)

it seems the only cans lying around my course are monster cans, im beginning to think its the same guy doing it. oddly enough its the non alcoholic littering:(

Latest posts