• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] So your coming to town for the usdgc and want $$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
Please take my cash while you are in town. Last year at the usdgc I met up with a guy who sold me a nightshift orc. He had a couple more well chance are ill never find him again (lost his screenname). But I can buy your plastic while your in town. Listed below.

ODOC STUFF
Nightshift orcs-og,dx
Champion orc odoc stamp
Firebirds-team glo, glo , ce, 11x,JAPAN,150-159g
Challengers-Cam todd,glo ,stiff,uv
JLS-CE(maybe look at se 10/10 only tho)
Predator-Lion head only

If you are coming to town why not scoop some cash..

Last edited:
For those of you who don't know what a Night Shift Orc looks like

73347_10201431347083697_1368041485_n.jpg

Lol ppl still pm me every other day saying how do I know if my orc is a nightshift. Basically if you have to pm me and ask you 98.9% have a regular orc. Will this one be coming to the usdgc to sell to me?

I like cash and I'm in town already...

Attachments

• 2013-07-11_21-31-30_216.jpg
    2013-07-11_21-31-30_216.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 70
  • ODOC1.jpg
    ODOC1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 50
Lol ppl still pm me every other day saying how do I know if my orc is a nightshift. Basically if you have to pm me and ask you 98.9% have a regular orc. Will this one be coming to the usdgc to sell to me?

Sorry, just a reference. It's looks too good with his brothers the Boss and Destroyer. :)

Those are the half bothers you should let him come home with the rest of the nightshift orc family at my home. :)

I have a couple sweet champ orcs from a 2007 steilacoom tourney the plastic feels just like final run CE like the tls with the swoosh stamp.

Is it the color combo or is it pearly that makes it a night shift? I have a pearly one.

It needs to be deep blue champystar, with either a normal champion stamp or a dx stamp. They are not pearly. If yours is nightshift, you'll probably know that it is nightshift. AKA yours isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.