• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Solace(rebranded Four20)

Tonwarr

Just picked up a Solace on eBay and wanted to show it off since it, technically, won't be officially released until next month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 94
sol·ace
ˈsälis/Submit
noun
comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.

fitting name considering the whole 420 debacle

^ If you bought that Four20 where I think you did, don't throw it, you spent way too much on tht to simply throw it.

^ If you bought that Four20 where I think you did, don't throw it, you spent way too much on tht to simply throw it.
Haha!! I did and didn't plan on throwing it. The price just seems to keep going up.

"The price just seems to keep going up."

What I meant to say was that I know it's not going to carry any added value but it was just kinda cool having a pre-released disc. What can I say other than I did it out if love...lol

FOUR20 / SOLACE

I TOO BOUGHT 2 FOUR20'S. PAID 15.99 A PIECE FOR THEM, THE NEXT DAY THEY SOLD FOR 25.99 FROM THE SAME VENDOR. E-BAY HAS AT LEAST ONE FOR ABOUT 130.00. IT IS COOL OWNING A PIECE OF HISTORY. I'M A HUGH VIBRAM FAN. I'M NOT ONE WHO HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE FOUR20 NAME. THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE NAME, I BET THEY HAD WHAT I HAVE. GREAT DISC SO I DID PURCHASE 2 SOLACE DISC THE OTHER DAY. GET OUT AND THROW.

I TOO BOUGHT 2 FOUR20'S. PAID 15.99 A PIECE FOR THEM, THE NEXT DAY THEY SOLD FOR 25.99 FROM THE SAME VENDOR. E-BAY HAS AT LEAST ONE FOR ABOUT 130.00. IT IS COOL OWNING A PIECE OF HISTORY. I'M A HUGH VIBRAM FAN. I'M NOT ONE WHO HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE FOUR20 NAME. THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE NAME, I BET THEY HAD WHAT I HAVE. GREAT DISC SO I DID PURCHASE 2 SOLACE DISC THE OTHER DAY. GET OUT AND THROW.

Welcome to the site! Turn caps lock off!

Stop yelling.

Looking forward to seeing how much more overstable the Solace is compared to the 2 first-run O-Laces I have because the O-Laces are pretty darn stable for a 450' thrower.