• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

South Carolina, April 2023 - 47 Courses in 7 Days

Yes, 2. Lol. Thursday night after Pisgah and Friday after Owens Field before the weather. Oh, and I went to a Braves game Wednesday night in Atlanta after Sertoma Field...

good lord mate you sound a lot like me by sneaking in some hiking/biking between baggin courses

also congrats on almost 2000 thats a huge accomplishment

i wasnt able to hit up most of the school courses in sc by charlotte when i went

shootin fish in a barrel around there tho midwest style

i wasnt able to hit up most of the school courses in sc by charlotte when i went

shootin fish in a barrel around there tho midwest style
Yeah, lots of school courses between Rock Hill, Columbia, and Greenville. I don't enjoy playing all those little courses but it's hard to pass playing 15 courses in a day. I usually try to hit them at the end of the day or when the weather's bad.

22 of my 84 South Carolina courses are Elementary/Middle/High Schools. Without doing the research, I'd be very surprised if I have a higher percentage of grade school courses in any other state.

Latest posts