• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Southern Maryland Ice Bowl - Jan 19, 2014

jrawk

* Ace Member *
attachment.php

Pledge to play disc golf, whatever the weather, to help battle Southern Maryland's fight against hunger.

3nd Annual Southern Maryland Ice Bowl held at Hot Shots disc golf course. All proceeds donated to the Southern Maryland Food Bank. This year's goals are raised to $1500 and 400 lbs of food for the food bank.

Presented by The Southern Maryland Disc Golf Club and St Mary's Parks Department January 19th @ Hot Shots Disc Golf course

Schedule
9:00am Registration
10:10am Players Meeting
10:30am Round Starts
Chili served after competition.

Registration Options: $20 plus 2 food donations -or- $25 and no food donations.

Free Discraft Disc for all Players. Preregister Today! http://dgscene.com/2014somdicebowl

Chili Cookoff! Warm up after the competition with a bowl of Chili after the round. Enter your own recipe for a chance to win "Best Chili".

Prizes awarded to:
Top three finishers in each division.
Individual who raises the most food donations.
Individual who raises the most cash donations.
Individual who buys the most mulligans
Best Chili

Attachments

• flier.JPG
    flier.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 40
We are collecting donations for the foodbank for $25 a hole. Each $25 will be rewarded with an 8.5x11" advertisement of your choice at one of our teepads, a spot in our event program, and a spot in our club newsletter. Donations can be paypaled to me ([email protected]) or mailed to me with check made out to The Southern Maryland Food Bank. Please send me a PM to get my home mailing address. Prize donations valued at or above $25 are also accepted.

All persons/businesses making donations of $25 or greater will be mailed a receipt after we turn everything in to the food bank. Donations under $25 will gladly be accepted as well, but without receipt or public recognition.

Please address any questions or concerns to me in a private message or email. Thanks and hope to see you there!

39 players raising $1556 and 819 lbs of food this year. Another goal-shattering day with an average high of 46F and 10-20 mph winds. Thanks everyone. We'll do it again in 2015.

Our running total after 3 years: $4833 and 1676 lbs of food.