• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SpitFire Minis picture thread

Maybe I missed it..But do you have measurements on these? I clicked through pages but might've missed it in the pages of awesome minis. My Fade Tourney bag doesn't want to fit a larger mini. Or even a regular mini all that well. Or if anyone knows how to stretch that out, that'd be cool to know. I'm thinking of a design I'll shoot you over for a quote on one of these. Great work.

im sure this has been asked already but i dont feel like reading through all the pages, but do these fit in the mini pocket on a bag?

They fit in my Innova Comp and GB Squirrel Monkey. I did have to stretch out my Comp's pocket, but I used the smaller stash mini before I had it.

They will fit any pocket a typical Innova mini will fit give or take a little :) I turn then to get the best color/apperance so size does differ depending on each mini but all are close to the standard mini size.

I have one, I keep it in the mini pocket but it just for conversation. (afraid of leaving it behind) Shes just toooooo purty.

Check This OUT!!!

picture.php

mine

This one came out crazy.

mini996.jpg

Oh my sweet mini. For anyone that is thinking about getting one. This has been one of my favorite disc golf related purchases. I gave an idea, he gave some suggestion and this is the beautiful result. Super easy to work with and ready within a week. A true pleasure. You will hear from me again around birthdays and holidays. Thanks