• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Sponsor packages for women's tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
18-18 is my magic numbers, even with discs and all the extra crap.

18 hole sponsors
18 women
-----------------
=payout+players pack worth $40.

My new persona:
attachment.php

Attachments

• dg beggar.jpg
    dg beggar.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 167
Bumparoo, I WILL be doing DX discs.

$25 and up sponsors will get a custom stamped dx disc and a custom stamped zing mini.
$10+ donations will receive Zing mini

$20 CFRs coming soon, model TBD but most likely Katanas unless they will let me do a couple in low qty.

Bill, I'll at least be sending in 10$, but I'm working on a DG project myself, and if I can get that up and running before your tournament I'll make a larger donation to pimp my project.

Thank you for the support you're giving the DG community and especially the women of disc golf.

\/\/

I have made a really nice caddy's book too, if I can print it cheap enough purple+ sponsors will each get a copy (and working down if I have leftovers).

Last edited:
Bumparoo, I WILL be doing DX discs.

$25 and up sponsors will get a custom stamped dx disc and a custom stamped zing mini.
$10+ donations will receive Zing mini

$20 CFRs coming soon, model TBD but most likely Katanas unless they will let me do a couple in low qty.
Oh. I just read this.

Katana.

We're a happy phamily, we're a happy phamily, we're a happy phamily me mom and daddy!

I will have:

10 Champ Katana
10 Champ Mako

Available for $20, sent out as soon as I get them.

Not asking for money right now but if you want one let me know and I will put them to the side.

They will be the same stamp...I don't know how I would handle upgrades...let me think about it, I thought it was going to be a wall-rider anyways?

Last push for tee sign sponsors!! 10 are left, selling these out will ensure a nice payout even with all the costs.

I want to thank everyone so far, I have sold as many here as I have on my home site. WTG DGCR community for supporting people you don't even know. I hope I can do you proud....

Besides, where else can you spend $25 and please 2 dozen women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts