• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spotter hit during memorial.

I don't think the spotter took a direct hit. I think it was a glancing ricochet off the tree with his head right next to it which is why it wasn't as bad as a direct hit could have been and also why it sounded so loud to those watching.

I don't think the spotter took a direct hit. I think it was a glancing ricochet off the tree with his head right next to it which is why it wasn't as bad as a direct hit could have been and also why it sounded so loud to those watching.

I hope so. I'd be seriously concerned about taking a drive from GG as to whether or not you might have a fractured skull from the impact :\

I hope so. I'd be seriously concerned about taking a drive from GG as to whether or not you might have a fractured skull from the impact :\

It didn't look like there was any blood and he walked of the field by himself. I'm sure he would have been checked out by a doctor though.

saw Disc Dog smack a Hawk Hollow cow right between the eyes off the teepad. I will never forget the sound it made. This poor dude will never forget the pain either.

I've got a friend here at the house I'm staying who was there and got a picture. I'll have him send it to me and post it. Theres a prety nasty bloody gash in his head

I've got a friend here at the house I'm staying who was there and got a picture. I'll have him send it to me and post it. Theres a prety nasty bloody gash in his head

Yikes! It didn't look like there was any blood, but I guess that could've just been the angle that was shown. :eek:

Someone has to have vid capture of that one SOMEWHERE.

Terry M, hook us up!

***If it is found it needs to be sent to ESPN for top 10***

The best part was his buddy taking pictures of his forehead instead of helping him off the course.

well at least he got hit by someone that doesn't have a whip of an arm. could have been ugly.

did he yell fore?

well at least he got hit by someone that doesn't have a whip of an arm. could have been ugly.

did he yell fore?

I think when you are throwing in the general direction of a spotter the proper thing to yell is "Duhh!"