• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Spush Putting

i believe this is what i do.. but hell as long as they are going in i dont care what you call it :)

34746351.jpg

McCabe= Spin

Schusterick= Spush (watch the elbow movement)

Nikko= Push

There are disadvantages to push putting as well. Feldberg gets a lot of nose down misses. Plus he spin putts from outside 35 or so.

This is what I was thinking. I've kind of adopted Schusterick's style, I've got long arms like he does.

I had to make sure, that's pretty embarrassing usage.

It goes beyond "intensive purposes" and into the realm of "in tents and porpoises."

Dont discount the fact of spell check and swyping on phones can give you wrong words sometimes. But I guess some people just never make typos :thmbup:

You don't post something on your facebook status unless you want someone to read it. I never understood why people posted stuff on facebook that is obviously directed at one person. I see no reason to do that when you can just tell them directly.

Yeah totally passive aggressive when posting something like this on Facebook. Its like why don't you go say it to feldbergs face? They pretty much live in the same town.

Also I get the feeling that he can't fall back on a career as an English teacher.

Pretty sure I hit some spush putts this afternoon.

Just glad the term will last longer than that "thread"!

Yes but it is is still a spin putt in my opinion, just as Shusterick's and Mcbeth's are. They may appear to be a push putt to the untrained eye because of their form and the discs flight. However they always use their elbow, and usually at least a small amount wrist; both of which may add left-right inconsistency that push putters are trying to avoid. This Master Cup HD video at 40:40 is an example of what I am referring to, everyone is spin putting imo. I am an advocate for both styles, they both have many merits. The spush putt seems to me to be a poor term used to describe smart spin putters who usually try to use the safest method, landing the disc in the basket regardless of chains.

What about the beginning of the same video where they show Feldberg putting? Is he spin putting as well? There is an undeniable bend in his elbow, every time.

These guys need to delete that thread... not helping the sport at all... and Paul sounds like he never finished elementary school with his grammar. How many times is he going to say "out of contents"?

I would like to recommend a new rule for 2014: "All professional players must pass a spelling and grammar exam in addition to an official's test."

That should work for all in tents and porpoises, although maybe it should be more pacific so it isn't taken out of contents.

I would like to recommend a new rule for 2014: "All professional players must pass a spelling and grammar exam in addition to an official's test."

That should work for all in tents and porpoises, although maybe it should be more pacific so it isn't taken out of contents.

I don't know if you're agreeing or trolling. Regardless, it makes him (Uli) look stupid.

Last edited:
He's a dud in this video, Mark Ellis looks like he wants to strangle him.