• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

St. George Utah

SomeChump

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Heard there was a disc golf course going in here in 2010. Anyone know anything about it? Where is the closest course to here, Vegas?

I would love that! My grandfather lives in St. George, and we're up in Zion all the time. I'd play there in a heart-beat.

I'm going to guess that the course at Brian Head is probably closest.

Going down there to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my wife's family. I was stoked with a chance to play in a warmer climate over the break, but was bummed to see the closest course is about 2 hours away.

Brian Head is a really fun ski hill course, and worth the drive from St. George, you ride the lift up (or walk if you have your dog along, it's a really long walk!) and play across and down the ski hills, with a few uphill shots mixed in. Not too much further out by the entrance to capitol reef is another cool course at the Rim Rock restaurant, awesome shots through small slickrock canyons, one of the most unique courses I've found.

Latest posts