• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ

I would suggest that we have a work day every other weekend or so

hard to manage with all the tournaments, and the like. Soon as we get a message board up in the parking lot, work days will be posted, along with the next tournament (date will be in Nov...)

But the same guys have been out nearly every Sunday 7am for a bit now... Not sure we'll be there this week, but might be working on tee pads and more again...

Sorry I couldn't make it this past Sunday. I will be available on most Sundays so I'll definitely be there helping you guys out soon enough!

Barring morning rain, we will be out again this Sunday about 8:30-noon if you are interested.

Tee Pad work and mulching hole 5 basket area...

Can't come Sunday are there any other days

If u do a work day next Saturday I'm there

Actually... This Sunday i am free Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning

Right now I'm polling my friends to see who can come. We shall see. They are occasional players. The worst is two of them don't have discs So I have to give up some of my discs for them to use.. That's the tough part.. picking the discs that I may not use knowing that I probably would use something I give them

One basket per hole but there will eventually be a long and short pin location on most holes with the baskets rotating occasionally. Most holes right now do have both long and short tees in place.

Oh yes. I will definitely, awesome course.. Too bad I live in delaware but it's a pleasant 15 minute drive from my inlaws where I am every weekend..

My friend lost his disc in the water on hole 7. almost straight in the middle from where the teepad is.. no name on the disc.. it's a a dga disc. possibly a rogue with a blue stamp

Latest posts