• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stage Ace!

defenjh

Yesterday I got an an ace on the alternative hole at McGraft Park, It goes off the Stage to the basket of Hole #6. Got it with a disc that I hate (PUTT'R) but I guess it gets a little more credit for going in.

After running the OP through several online translation services I was finally able to extract something viable. Turns out he's clearly saying he shot an ace off from the presidential debate stage last evening after having jumped off from McCains back and high fiving Obama during the 'jump tee off'. This was accomplished using only a putter that was held in a hand that had been replaced by a rusty hook some years back.

Congrats sir, this is a feat that will be hard for another DGr to ever replicate. My hat is off to you stranger.

Hilarious! Wish I was there to see him do it with his hook.

no that was not it.............i was there with him. its a park stage where shity bands and people have like jesus parties to preech and when we got done with hole six we decided to mess around a little bit and the hole is a good amount away to be considered a short hole.....................so there was no hook involved in the ace or alternate ace

HaHa!

After running the OP through several online translation services I was finally able to extract something viable. Turns out he's clearly saying he shot an ace off from the presidential debate stage last evening after having jumped off from McCains back and high fiving Obama during the 'jump tee off'. This was accomplished using only a putter that was held in a hand that had been replaced by a rusty hook some years back.

Congrats sir, this is a feat that will be hard for another DGr to ever replicate. My hat is off to you stranger.

Idk What the hell goes through your head but that response was worth a good laugh, nice creativity.