• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Stamp colors on the 10 Year Buzzz???

marrzbar13

What color stamps are out there on the 10 year Anniversary Buzzz? Is that changing the value of the dics? Post a picture if you have a unique stamp please.

I have some unique stamp colors just cant figure out how to post a picture on here........

Over 1000 posts for your reading enjoyment.

nobody should have to read 1000 posts to find the answer to a simple question. Thanks for your contribution though.

Since i'm not a pretentious douche, I will answer OP's question as best as I can.

I've seen black, white, silver, silver holo, red prism, and purple (although this could have been a ****ty picture of a red stamp)

nobody should have to read 1000 posts to find the answer to a simple question. Thanks for your contribution though.

Since i'm not a pretentious douche, I will answer OP's question as best as I can.

I've seen black, white, silver, silver holo, red prism, and purple (although this could have been a ****ty picture of a red stamp)

Nobody has to. He didn't tell him there would be a quiz on it later. He pointed him in the direction of a huge post full of pictures exactly like the OP asked for and showing stamp colors and talking values.....completely what he asked for.

How is that being anything but helpful?

Well its like if you asked the spelling of a word and that person just handed you a dictionary. You dont want to look over 1000 pages when that same person could just tell you..

Well its like if you asked the spelling of a word and that person just handed you a dictionary. You dont want to look over 1000 pages when that same person could just tell you..

Got it. So figuring out something with a shred of work on your own is no longer acceptable you must ask everyone else to find out for you and if anyone points you in the right direction he must be a pretentious douche like the other guy said?

Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. There's a search feature for a reason. :thmbup:

Got it. So figuring out something with a shred of work on your own is no longer acceptable you must ask everyone else to find out for you and if anyone points you in the right direction he must be a pretentious douche like the other guy said?

Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. There's a search feature for a reason. :thmbup:

Yep, welcome to the internet age my friend. Haven't you noticed, "google it" is about as much work as anyone wants to do now adays. If it takes longer than 30 seconds it is too long. Sucks dont it.

And no that is not how I personally feel, but it is a very common feeling among others. Blame it on the interwebz...

Maybe we should allow just one thread for discussion of each mold and delete any questions that are asked elsewhere?

I enjoy this board and enjoy answering questions directly instead of linking them to a 1000 post thread that is saturated with preorder discussion, preorder whining, speculation, new vs old tooling conversations, and flight descriptions. There is no reason for a poster to have to wade through page after page of unrelated information when all they need is a simple answer.

And the "ohhhh dude you prerubed the crap outta that guy /got prerubed so hard" circlejerk that occurs everytime that a new poster gets linked to a thread that may or may not contain the information they are looking for is doing nothing for this community.