• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Star max monster L and X patent number destroyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachLee85

Hey guys I am looking for a bunch of old innova plastic. I have a wide variety of all manufacturers plastics speeds and stabilities to trade and also have cash. I want star Max's but open to hyzerbomb sabots and infinite slab, all monsters champion or star x or L mold, 11x champion firebirds teebird and aviairs, twelve time or 12x champion teebirds and firebirds and eagles, patent number star destroyers (pre AJ, 2 lines, 3 lines, bottom stamped, 2103 Anthon tour series and echo star) millennium scorpions in Sirius or quantum, champion viper (hyzerbomb moab works), and any premium plastic early 90s molds like gazelle viper barracuda condor pegasus etc.Also I will buy any and all x line p1x with 2301 flight numbers before they changed to 2300

Last edited:
Shoot me a PM. I have a real nice PFN star max thrower. Would let it go for the right trade, perhaps. Let's talk

90's gazelles eagles vipers teebirds. all new dx (before premium plastic)
also have a 12x pfn pat# champ teebird barely used

I have a well used 9x KC pro gazelle 174g - Very heavily ink'd from the previous owner and name on it as well. Hoping more for trade if you are interested!

I've got a Pro Line Monster 7/10, Pat# Monster-L 7/10, and Pat# (not PFN) Teebird 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.