• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Star Terns from Worlds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Looking for Star Terns from Worlds 2013.

Gold, white, silver, purple, whatever, I want them.

I would love to find some used ones because these are for my bag, but if the price is right I will gladly look at unused models. Keep in mind, I want these to THROW, not to collect.

I can trade vinyl work in a variety of colors and sizes, dye stencils, dye work, discs, or cash/paypal.

These are being sold on vendor websites for $25, so no need to come in higher than that.

Worlds2013_Star_Tern.jpg

$_35.JPG

You and me both brotha, where can you still find these sold retail?

Few places through a google search. Prime Discs has tried to up the price by selling them for $50 on ebay with Buy It Now. If people will pay that, good luck to them, but I've seen them drop for much, much less on Facebook pages and other ebay auctions. Not worth that to me for something that I want to throw, not collect.

One of the guys in my weekend group has 2 silver and gold. I had been trying to get them off of him for a year, but I don't throw terns anymore. I can ask him but don't hold your breath.

One of the guys in my weekend group has 2 silver and gold. I had been trying to get them off of him for a year, but I don't throw terns anymore. I can ask him but don't hold your breath.

Thank you Buckeye, that would be greatly appreciated :thmbup:

Just curious, what did you replace your Terns with?

Status
Not open for further replies.