• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Start the season with new discs, bag, gear, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jeff I was wondering if it would be possible for you to send me what each of the discs I bought are best used for, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I know that you have the most recent list of the discs I purchased (I believe all 6) I will supposedly be getting them tomorrow or Friday. I am not good at all the equipment terminology just yet so that list would help me a lot this way I could go ahead and write in marker what each is best used for! Thanks Jeff again

Frank, I sent you a PM with a breakdown for each disc. I can't stress this enough, just take the discs to a wide open field and throw them as flat as you can to learn the flight characteristics of each one. It will take a bit to get used to them, but once you know how the discs want to fly, you can rely on them to do what they're designed for. I always say, "let the disc do the work".

163 tern pm bump!
Replied with PayPal address. Please confirm purchase at your convenience.

Hi there. Sent $ for 163 Tern last week but looks like I was an idjit. Believe it's been corrected ... sorry and thanks.

PMs replied and purchased discs have been shipped.
Thanks for looking!

Flak 4 Bump.

picture.php

UPS just delivered this bad boy this evening. I can't believe it showed up already. I Love it! Thanks much! :clap:

It's a birthday present, though. So unless my Magellan gives out in the next 5 months, I have to wait to use it. ;) I just couldn't wait to jump on the offer.

Positive itrader feedback left for sure!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Jim,
Hope those 5 months come and go quickly for you.
Enjoy the bag, & happy early birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.