• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Stegos in All Plastics, Ti Sols, Second Run Pinnacle Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishbiscuits

Par Member
Greetings, DGCR:

It's been a long time, but I have a lot of discs to offer. I'm starting with these three bundles. All ship in boxes and are free of ink. All discs are max weight. See attached images... And, please notice the PDs, Rivers, and Photons mentioned at bottom!

PDs sold
Stegos sold
Rivers sold

More discs coming!!!

STEGO BUNDLE-->

• 2 x green Tar Pit @ 7/10 and 8/10
  • 1 x black swirly Tar Pit @ 8/10
  • 1 x Fossil @ 8/10
  • 1 x X-Out Armor @ 9/10
  • 1 x Armor @ 9/10

Price Shipped = $60

SOL BUNDLE (OTB/Paige Pierce Run)-->

4 x 10/10
1 x 7/10

Price Shipped = $50

SECOND RUN PINNACLE OUTLAW BUNDLE-->

• 6 x 10/10 (softer Pinnacle, whites and very pale blues)
  • 1 x 7/10 (aqua)

Price Shipped = $65

Additional Disc Offerings =

• Rivers (6 x Opto-X, 3 x Moonshine, 2 x Hybrid)
  • PDs (6 x Halloween Ghoul Re-Run of "Freak" Stamp, 2 x Dark Maul I, 1 x Stock S-Line)
  • Photons (2 x Neutron Mini-Stamp, 2 x Special Edition Cosmic Neutron, 2 x Stock Cosmic
Neutron, 2 x TSA Spaceship Cosmic)

IMGUR ALBUM for Rivers, PDs, and Photons

Attachments

• Stego.Image.jpg
    Stego.Image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Sol.Image.jpg
    Sol.Image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Outlaw.Image.jpg
    Outlaw.Image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I goofed - they are the ARMOR Stego molds currently listed. The others are older - the Fossil is from the last batch and the Tar Pits are from early last year.

I'm not sure why I made that mistake. But, I really don't often tell much of a difference between Armor and Amber except for translucency/opacity.

Thanks

Well, they're yours if interested. And, since it's been a while since I've been active on here, you can send payment when they arrive.

The Stego is no joke, though. It is just as (if not more so) overstable than you've heard.

I ship via Priority Mail in boxes. I care less about profit and more about recouping my losses. I prefer the Obsidian Splinter in this role.

See this cool post from DGPuttheads - https://www.dgputtheads.com/most-overstable-disc-golf-putter#comment-79426

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts