• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stillwater, MN - One Day

toadhopper

Got my first taste of Minnesota disc golf this week - played BRP, Airborn Preserve, and Ham Lake (on a whim). I have one more day than expected; I'm in Stillwater and would like to get in a couple of more courses tomorrow morning. I think I'm deciding between Bryant Lake, Kaposia, Lakewood Hills, and Sterling Hill in Wisconsin. Locals - any suggestions? Thanks!

You can't go wrong with any of those MN options. elmexdela played Sterling Hill yesterday and said it's legit. He's pretty stingy giving out high praise so it must be good. I prefer Kaposia or Bryant lake over Lakewood but it's pretty close.

Got my first taste of Minnesota disc golf this week - played BRP, Airborn Preserve, and Ham Lake (on a whim). I have one more day than expected; I'm in Stillwater and would like to get in a couple of more courses tomorrow morning. I think I'm deciding between Bryant Lake, Kaposia, Lakewood Hills, and Sterling Hill in Wisconsin. Locals - any suggestions? Thanks!

what courses/style are your favorites (doesnt need to be mn courses)

what courses/style are your favorites (doesnt need to be mn courses)
No real preference necessarily. If you're forcing me to choose, I'd say wooded/technical. But I love a bomber course as well. Sorry, that may not be terribly helpful.

No real preference necessarily. If you're forcing me to choose, I'd say wooded/technical. But I love a bomber course as well. Sorry, that may not be terribly helpful.
you cant go wrong with anything you listed

another one to consider is bethel

since you asked and if it was me postin up in stillwater i would play lakewood and bethel and kaposia and with any extra time just pick some wildcards (this would be a morning starter for me and i dont know how fast you play)

I forgot to mention Bethel. That's the best of the bunch (MN wise at least).

you cant go wrong with anything you listed

another one to consider is bethel

since you asked and if it was me postin up in stillwater i would play lakewood and bethel and kaposia and with any extra time just pick some wildcards (this would be a morning starter for me and i dont know how fast you play)
Leaning toward Bethel, Sterling Hill, and, if possible, Kaposia. Thank y'all for the help - maybe I'll see y'all on the course!

3 holes into Sterling Hill, and I can safely say I've never played anything like it. Very unique!
haha it has that super nice volunteer homemade feel while addressing potential erosion concerns and has a "leave no trace" type feel

i really enjoyed it

plus the different angles and roll away potential and variety of shots

its a super nice addition that im sure the tc will try to suck up and adopt as their own even tho its on the other side of the river

Latest posts