• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen CONE basket

Wow, I never even knew that cones baskets even existed. Sucks that some people are just out to steal ****. Some people are just trained to be douche bags by their parents sadly.

Don't even joke about it. If discs are ever perceived as weapons, we won't get to play with them anymore.

I can break someone's noes with a football, kill someone with a baseball bat or a golf club... I think we'll be alright bud. ;)

The stolen saucer basket on hole #5 has been replaced. Not sure if the city of Bloomington or a local disc golf organization built the replacement. But great job - looks and catches like the others. Hope the find the knuckleheads that stole the old one - we should tie them to the new basket and have an "Ace Run" for an afternoon. Would definitely teach them a lesson....

I think my next goal in discgolf is finding a course with these and playing it. Looks to be a challenge and I wanna play it!! Hell I didnt even know these existed 20 mins ago lol, I gotta find one now!! :)

Last edited:
These do nothing for the courses which they are located other than keep many people from playing them as frequently as ones with more updated baskets.

We payed Moir because of the cones!
That's my picture, too, by the way. The nostalgia of the cones was a great draw for us, that, and her (my sister-in-law in the picture) folks were MN Disc Golf Champs in the '80s, and they would've most certainly played there on those cones. So it was a neat experience.
Too bad someone had to go and deface a piece of disc golf history.