• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Storage Bins Option #2

razorsmith.com

Par Member
So looking at the previous options and trying to figure something to get discs out of milk crates and a cardboard box in the car. Came across these one night one midnight run to WalMart. $4.67 ea with a small footprint and not clear/see through for the car. I have the 6 shown plus another not in this photo and I keep another in the car for backups and extra storage.

Great solution for my storage issues. Happy throwing.

Darren

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 94
Here's another picture showing discs inside containers.

The putter box holds about 16 or so. I could fit more but I keep a condor, minis, and a few other things in that box.

The 'Buzz' box has 17 buzzes and 6 judges.

Driver box holds 28 drivers packed.

Box in car holds about 15 backups, glow tape, uv lights, towels, minis, and other tourney needs. They work for me and hope they work for a few of you. Happy throwing.

Darren

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 75
Looks like you are well on the way to getting organized! Thanks for sharing your find.
By "extra storage," do you mean you keep a trader box in the car? That seems like the best way to get to try out a lot of new plastic.

Latest posts