• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

storage boxes for your discs.

11036029_1039347836128035_7232787733738204161_n_original_original.jpg

AllhouseClimo_original.jpg

Trotter boxes are way too overpriced for what they are. That's why I bumped this thread for a 1.50$ option for people who want to store their discs in cardboard boxes. Not for you

50$ for 4 cardboard boxes. Get out of here with that.

Cheers

Trotter boxes are way too overpriced for what they are. That's why I bumped this thread for a 1.50$ option for people who want to store their discs in cardboard boxes. Not for you

50$ for 4 cardboard boxes. Get out of here with that.

Cheers

It costs 17.00 to FedEx them to you and the box they ship in costs 3.00...

You are paying $7.00 per tray, lid and 4 dividers.

During the last 3 years 35,000 of them have been sold... There are hundreds of ways to store your discs. This one is custom die cut to the size of a midrange to limit disc movement and storage wear. We are closing in on 1,000,000 discs stored based upon the number of trays sold and the average capacity of 28 discs per box.

This system has been purchased by the PDGA to store the 3 discs submitted for approval by every manufacturer for tournament play since day one (except Super Class).

It is a proven system - some of the biggest flymarts and personal collectors out there use these. But a bunch of people use diaper boxes and jimmy john boxes too, and that's great - it works for them.

I will suggest to you that spending $48.00 is not an excessive amount to spend to store $4,500.00 worth of Rocs - 28x4x40.00

Well, since you asked...

We also sell a box that can ship two discs for the first class rate of $3.60 because it is light enough to ship two max weight mids - falls just under 15.99 ounces.

(we've already sold 25,000 of those... many of which have been reused as many as 11 times)

I really like my Les White set I bought from Trotter, no complaints or problems what so ever. I wanted nice disc specific storage boxes AND did not mind paying for it/them.

@ are you trying to get an infraction here?

Seems like you are going at it a little hard for nothing....???

Last edited:
I really like my Les White set I bought from Trotter, no complaints or problems what so ever. I wanted nice disc specific storage boxes AND did not mind paying for it/them.

@ are you trying to get an infraction here?

Seems like you are going at it a little hard for nothing....???

Not particularly?

Yeah Less White is a great artist!

Far as trotter, I've had a really bad time buying products from him. I really should have taken the survey I was sent in my email, but who does those...

I bumped the thread to offer folks that hadn't seen the inexpensive boxes at Safeway and option. So tell me why trotter had to come in and copy and paste his business rundown again? He has a magic cardboard box thread of his own already he could have bumped...

Not as cool, but I like these bins.
If you get them on sale they are pretty cheap.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140117_094628.jpg
    20140117_094628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 217
Checking this thread out since I'm moving to Wisconsin in November...

What's the best single storage box I can get, that will take about 30 discs with me up there? I'll be in temp housing through work for 60 days, so I don't have a ton of room to bring my big box with me. I don't see a cardboard box of any kind to be a long term solution. Right now I have a pine crate that holds most of my discs, but it's way too big to take with me.

Right now I'm looking at the dynamic discs plastic storage box. For $30 it seems like a good long term and durable solution, and stacks easily enough from what I've seen in person, in case I want to get more. Any better options if I want to go with something similar?

Checking this thread out since I'm moving to Wisconsin in November...

What's the best single storage box I can get, that will take about 30 discs with me up there? I'll be in temp housing through work for 60 days, so I don't have a ton of room to bring my big box with me. I don't see a cardboard box of any kind to be a long term solution. Right now I have a pine crate that holds most of my discs, but it's way too big to take with me.

Right now I'm looking at the dynamic discs plastic storage box. For $30 it seems like a good long term and durable solution, and stacks easily enough from what I've seen in person, in case I want to get more. Any better options if I want to go with something similar?

Where ya moving to?

Got a DD plastic storage box. Holds a lot more discs than I thought it would. I can take all of the discs I might need with me when I move. No worries about it falling apart in the move like there would be with a cardboard box.

I use boxes from 12 packs of bottled beer. They hold 10 to 12, not a lot, but you can organize by mold or type easily. Then I stuff swag on the sides to eat up the extra space. Another cheap option.

Would definitely work. Those beer boxes are usually decent quality and stack nicely. Plus it is so easy to get replacements.

As far as moving, something bigger and sturdier is probably better.

Disclaimer: Make sure you are of legal age when using this method.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you those boxes... you're of an illegal age."

As a cabinet maker I build my own. I doubt if you take this route but if your serious and want a box that will last a lifetime and look a hell of lot better than a POS plastic one.

Wow... three year old thread... has it been that long?

IMAG0155_original.jpg

Our design was built around the dimensions of a Z Comet - the concept is to limit storage wear by limiting the movement of the disc... combined with polybags to protect the hotstamps we believe we've come up with a pretty good system for protecting discs.

35,000 sold to date. After discount codes you can get 4 shipped to you for $48, 10 for $111, or 20 for $200.00 - that includes the FedEx shipping costs since they are over-sized and unable to be shipped via USPS. Each comes with a full depth lid and 4 dividers.

$10+ for a box. :sick:

I'll buy more plastic.

Latest posts