• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

stranded island

stuck on an island with 3 women- that would be fun for a week or so- then you'd be wishing you'd traded one of the discs for some rope so you could string yourself up.

i live on a farm- we keep the male beef cattle separate from the females in general- once a year we turn a bull loose with the heifers to breed them. for the first few days he's going at it hard (both literally and figuratively). after about a week you see the bull all by himself on the far side of the field from the heifers, not even looking in that direction.

Oh, I didn't finish....

....and open a topless disc factory.

The only friend I need on a desert island.

wilson.jpg

I would bring my CE Aviar (yes I actually have one)
StAR destroyer (something I could play years with without it getting too flippy)
Champion Cobra (greatest mid of all time IMO)

SS Wizard
Champion Leopard
Latitude Core unless I can trade it for a 12 pack.

Star Destroyer (my fav distance driver)
Star Sidewinder (I can throw it straight or long and to the right)
Esp Wasp (fav midrange that i could use as a putter as well)

Well I'm assuming that this is with Gilligans Island rules, so we're never getting rescued. So I'm thinking things are going to have to last. With that said my choices would go as followed;
CE TL (most of my shots, gotta love the TL)
CE Firebird (Overstable and will stay that way for a long time)
Crystal Z Buzzz (Nice super durable Buzzz for my mids and putting)

In all honesty I would probably take any 3 discs I could get if I was stuck on an island, but those would be my top choices.

As for tradeing my discs for women, I would trade the firebird for the right girl on the island with me, as for tradeing off a second disc sounds a little too risky for me. What if you loose the other one??? I mean women are fun and all, but what would I do if I couldn't escape for at least a little round every once in a while.

definitely some overstable discs. if i'm gonna throw only these 3 for the rest of my life, they are gonna get pretty beat.

z predator
z drone
crystal challenger

all max weight
i imagine i'll be able to turn over that drone after several years of abuse.

What ever I would take, it would only be premium plastic with the chance that we wouldn't get rescued and I'd be stuck with those discs forever. Also, why would I happen to have only three discs when I get stranded? Wouldn't I more likely have my whole bag with me at the time?

To answer the question:

Z Stalker
Halloween Buzzz (max weight)
Esp Banger (i like soft banger more, but as said above, elite x would break down too quick)

I like this question, if you were to get stranded, what three discs that you carry would you not want to stuck with? This being discs that round out your bag, fill certain slots, but alone don't help you as much by themselves.

For that question I think it would be Drone, Zone, and Avenger SS. Those discs have uses in my bag, but aren't something I would want to use on every hole.

Nope all you would have is 2 dragons and a hydra the rest floated when ur plane/boat crashed