• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Stupid cheap OOPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent_peebody

* Ace Member *
Prices include shipping, i need some quick cash or these wouldn't even be posted. Feel free to make offers, the worst i could do is say no.

CLICK FOR PICTURES

1. 2004 Champion (Rancho) Roc - marked 179, scaled to 179.6, flat, the brightest chartreuse color i've ever seen, no ink, 9/10. gone to the King

2. Pearly Champion (old mold) Beast - 175g, flatttt, started out white, dyed with some Ed Roth artwork (Sharkfink), no ink, 7/10 due to a small knick (ask for pics if needed) $19

3. Pearly KC Pro TeeBird - scaled to 157g, pretty overstable for it's weight, chartreuse, very very very faded ink on back, 8/10. gone

4. Pro Rhyno - 175g! it's the good soft pro-line-ish plastic. no ink, no knicks, just some dirt. 7-8/10. $18

5. Candy Pro FireBird - 175g, marked "F", blue, flat, beefy. some faded ink on flight plate. 7-8/10 no knicks or gauges, just some scuffs. gone

I also have a short billed, grey with orange logo, HyzerBomb hat that i don't look good in...PM if interested in that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.