• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Suggest 1 Disc to Manufacturers. - What do you need?

Something that flies exactly like a Roc but has a rim more like a TL so I don't have to change my grip so much for things other than putting.

suggest a speed 15 disc that no one will be able to throw, but every one will buy because its the newest fastest thing

What I need is an understable mid or slower disc that I can use for touch forehands. I'm sure I'll find one eventually though, as there are a bazillion discs out there. I've tried Z Comet and Z Meteor so far for this slot. I like the Meteor more than the Comet, but not satisfied yet.

What I need is an understable mid or slower disc that I can use for touch forehands. I'm sure I'll find one eventually though, as there are a bazillion discs out there. I've tried Z Comet and Z Meteor so far for this slot. I like the Meteor more than the Comet, but not satisfied yet.

I like a seasoned DX Gremlin for that.

Those appear to be out of print. :p I generally just end up using a Wizard or my Buzzz for this, which I suppose isn't bad, although neither is really understable.

Bring back the Discraft Storm. Right now. Next time, discontinue a crappy disc.

After reading this thread, I definitely think a superclass disc is in my future.

For my daughter I'd like to see more ultra-light discs, and in plastics other than baseline.

would really like a super slow, super glidey, super light disc...for creative short distance shots....

I highly recommend the Snap Whitler for this shot. It's halfway between an Aviar and an ultimate lid, and can do a lot of the airbounce/late turn stuff you describe. They make them in the low 160s - manufacturer's page is here : http://snapdiscsports.com/whitler.html

I'd love to see something with the Glide of a Groove/Katana, the overstability of a Boss, and the Speed of a Polecat.

Try a stingray? I mean, you seem to like the more understable one of Discraft, and to me, the Stingray has even more of a driver feel; but you would have to give it touch forehand I would imagine. I'll have to give it a try.

For me, would like Champ Pumas. I mean, it was the complaint that they were just a touch more understable than Innova wanted them, wouldnt that aleviate that? Would probably wind up being a lot like a Z Buzzz though, but with a thumbtrack.

That reminds me, would like more "GT" versions of Discraft discs.

i really dig the thumbtrac that innova uses on some of their putters, the pig, rhino, birdie, etc. the longest disc that has one is the wolf. i would love to see it on a long stable mid or fairway driver. heck even a slower distance driver. it is very comfy and gives me grip confidence. make it happen!

I'm not FH dominant...in fact the only FH I throw is touch approach shots. I use my R-Pro Dart. It'll hold the line you put it on all the way to the ground.

would really like a super slow, super glidey, super light disc...for creative short distance shots....with an ultimate disc I used to be able to make it do some many more crazy things at close range...Now when I am at a protected green it's just boring ....Roc comes closest but I'd still like a true old school disc that could easily do airfloat shots down and ups...and those sideways releases that bend around corners almost like a boomerang....I'm sure if youre under 30 you think Im stupid but that was the fun of up close obstacles back in the day!

Try a Rattler. It looks like a mini catch or ultimate disc.

Latest posts