• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Suggest a disc!

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I might go to the PIAS tomorrow and get a disc, which means I'll get a free one as my card is punched full. Every "what disc?" thread on here is usually besieged by people plugging their favorite disc of the moment but this thread is asking for precisely just that! Go nuts!

For the record, the store usually has a ton of Innova (as always), a smattering of Discraft and Prodigy, some Gateway putters mostly, and a good amount of Dynamic, Latitude and some Westside. They used to have some MVP but it's gotten sparse, either they didn't sell or hasn't been ordered in awhile. No Vibram (except occasional used ones).

:popcorn:

What kind of disc so you need? I've been loving the Justice if you need a untility meat monster.

Last time I went to PIAS, I picked up a Thief. I had never heard of it before but liked how it felt in my hand so I bought it. Love that disc.

What kind of disc so you need? I've been loving the Justice if you need a untility meat monster.

I probably don't need anything that I know of, replacements of lost or beat discs more than anything. But that isn't any fun.

Here's a link to my dicking around, all-Gyro bag: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3045341#post3045341

Here's a link to my usual bag: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3040560#post3040560

So if anybody wants to make more of an educated suggestion that's pretty much all you need to know.

I lost my Emac Truth today soooo....get an Emac Truth!

I'd just go in and look at the inventory available with an eye towards filling a need or trying a disc I've been wanting to try.

When I redeemed my last freebie card at PIAS, I got a blue Nate Doss Titanium Buzzz. Turns out that it is becoming one of my very favorite discs in my bag.

If I were given a freebie card today, I'd probably get a second Gold Line Saint or a Fuzion Judge or a Gold Line Pure. Discs I'd like to have but really can't justify spending the green dollar bills on...

been looking at the OS mid spot a lot lately. Pain is getting too beat to be 100% reliable so probably headed the way of a Verdict. unless you like a bead, in which case Bard (or Ghost). if you feel like that overlaps too much with the OS Breaker and fairway put a Harp in your hand as an option to replace the Breaker. I looked at both and liked the shape of the Harp. bought in Tournament Plastic and haven't looked back.

... or if you are not playing in a Circuit tourney this year, I'll make a vote for the Relay. super US / flippy. iow, as advertised.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They prob. don't have but I'll say 2nd run Pinnacle Outlaw. They are so freeking sweet I've been workhorsing the beejesus out of the two that I have for FH shots.

Sure you already went, but, if you haven't, and they have them, get a Proxy.

See if they have an Octane! Those are awesome Destroyer replacements.

I'd definitely recommend a DX Thunderbird because they are awesome, but you probably don't want to use your free disc allotment on such a cheap disc, so I'm going to vote Star TL instead. On the other hand, you could buy the DX Thunderbird with cash and then use your free disc allotment on the disc you were going to buy anyway.

I'll cast my vote to a star roc3. It's not incredibly OS(haven't found a roc3 that is), but it's the next best thing. Or if u want to go fairway, gstar teebird. It's like a beat in star teebird out of the box. Or....if u wanna go putter, grab a star aviar driver if they have any, because they're going OOP. If they have a gummy champ Rhyno, u could get that...cause I want one!

Latest posts