• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Suggest a mid, I have 3 to choose from.

Weyums3

Bogey Member
I want the mid to be straight flying, easy to throw, and can hit 300 feet.

I have it down to 3 discs
1.) MVP Tangent
2.) Mako3
3.) Z Buzzz

Buzzz. Tangents aren't bad, but a little more touchy than the Buzzz. No experience with a Mako3, but I've heard they're as straight as they get.

Hipster's answer: Tangent

Good answer: Mako or Buzzz

Everyone else: whatever they just put into the bag yesterday and already is their go to.

I want the mid to be straight flying, easy to throw, and can hit 300 feet.

I have it down to 3 discs
1.) MVP Tangent
2.) Mako3
3.) Z Buzzz

if you have all three, go out to a field and find out which one works best for you.

Z Buzzz
high speed straight
low speed over stable

Mako 3
straight, straight, and more straight.

Tangent
who cares and less you want ot be cool in DGCR's eyes.

The buzzz is definitely the most overstable on that list but still loves to go straight, that's why one reason why I like it for straight shots. The other two are great but compare to each other more closely. They both love to fly straight especially if thrown in lower speeds or if thrown with some hyzer, but are also useful for slow right turning shots if you have the speed.

Buzzz. :thmbup:

Tangent is a bit touchy...as in its pretty much a point and shoot with its minimal fade.

Mako...never thrown one.

@300 feet the buzz will be very straight. If you want to be able to power down the mid and have it still go straight, you might have trouble with the buzz. If you want the mid to be straight at all distances, go with the mako. As bamm suggested though, a comet is easy to throw, straight, and can also reach said distances.

however, all of these will show oat problems, but the buzz will hide it the most. So if that is a concern... Go buzz.

As fedora said, the Comet will definitely show you any form problems..........

Same two DGCR bosses trying to troll the MVP kids like it's their job. Stay classy now.

Buzzz all the way. Tangent can do a long straight line, but not as easily and effectively as the buzzz can. I feel the same way about the mako.

Same two DGCR bosses trying to troll the MVP kids like it's their job. Stay classy now.

Its funny that to like MVP is "hipster", but in my experience a hipster is someone who typically sits back and ****s on things simply because they are popular. On this site, MVP appears to be popular... doesn't that make the MVP haters the hipsters?

Latest posts