• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Suggestions in Western KY and TN, Southern IN and West AR

Jbultman

Birdie Member
Hey all going to be taking trip in March to see some family in Arkansas. The route that I am going to be taking is essentially down 65 (Western KY parkway) going through or near....
Louisville
South of Evansville
North of Nashville
Memphis
Jonesboro

One already on my list is disc side of heaven.
What else would you guys recommend?
Thanks in advance!!

Mahr Champ, might as play Mahr Rec and Madisonville City right there.

Holler in the Hills might be open, and Goat Path - check with the Goatman.

Madisonville is a fun "park" course. Minimal rough, lots of water, mature trees, and some bomber holes.

Definitely agree with SW in regards to Holler in the Hills if it's open. Stellar course and terrain.

Holler in the Hills will be open in March. All they are doing now is clean up/play days on the weekends. The Goat Path and Wolf Knob are 2 other private courses in the Central Kentucky area. Both are fun courses, but not the epic feel of Holler in the Hills. All of them are within 30-40 minutes of Western Kentucky Parkway and I-65. Wolf Knob has cabins on site and Goat Path offers primitive camping with clean port a john and seasonal shower.

Holler in the Hills was awesome! Probably the best land for a disc golf course that I've ever set foot upon. I'm so glad to hear that it's on its way back from the dead. It's a must play in my book.