• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Super Magic Mystery Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringDgLover

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Ive got a ton of premium Discraft and Innova im just trying to get rid of. I got 20 discs all different weights and types all Elite Z, Star, Champ for a $100 come get em. Price includes shipping.

Is this still available?

Welcome to DGCR bud. Remember to check the date of the post before posting. This is from December 2012 and is most likely gone or sold. If you have a question about it, you should PM the OP :)

Welcome to DGCR bud. Remember to check the date of the post before posting. This is from December 2012 and is most likely gone or sold. If you have a question about it, you should PM the OP :)

Why can't he post in the thread? The seller should mark it as sold if no longer available.

Why can't he post in the thread? The seller should mark it as sold if no longer available.

If I remember correctly, the "mark as sold" feature wasn't established til this year, I could be wrong. I was just making a suggestion. No one likes to see necroed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts