• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Super Special 1st Run MVP Shock with artwork. Ending 2/15/13 @ 10:01pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skulboy

Eagle Member
Current High Bid: $70

End Date: Friday, 2/15/13 at 10:01pm Pacific time. (last bid stamped at 10:00 wins)

Starting Bid: $23
Bid Increment: $1

Scaled and Marked Weight: 167g
New and Never Thrown: 10/10
Color: white with grey swirls

8463890650_c4f15bd725_o.jpg

8463890624_06e0436ed0_o.jpg

Out of the 30 signed discs I received from Disc Nation of the 1st run Zam/Skulboy collaboration MVP Shock, this disc was obviously the most unique and special. Loaded with so much grey swirly goodness that the disc appears grey and not white. Rare plastic treat for sure.
It also has the secondary electro lines stamped with the reflective gold foil that they used on a small quantity of the 1st runs. It's gold that shines with blues and greens.
Signed by both artists and numbered 01/30.

Also included is my original (not a copy) pencil and pen rough sketch of my half of the design That I did after Zam described his idea.

A one-of-a-kind collectable piece of Disc Golf history, best of luck.

Last edited:
FYI Skulboy and to those interested in the value. I stamped that one with gold reflective. its different foil from the gold metallic we used on a lot of them. Only 3/250 got gold reflective. All the swirly ones got some kind of special foil that was only used only on 3-4 Shocks(per foil). That one there is one of the swirliest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts