• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] swan

nash2000

Bogey Member
I'm thinking about placing an order and adding a swan. Ice never tossed on and my wardens are getting beat...so I say why not. I've read good things on them but I'm not sure which to go with, swan 2 or the reborn. What are your thoughts on them? Any noticable differences?

I've read the Swan reborn is slightly shallower, but has the same understable flight.

I love the Swan 2 for putting, and used to use a Summit, which has the same 1.3 depth as Swan reborn, so I'd wager I would like it a lot.

I've read the Swan reborn is slightly shallower, but has the same understable flight.

I love the Swan 2 for putting, and used to use a Summit, which has the same 1.3 depth as Swan reborn, so I'd wager I would like it a lot.

Nice. I just found a nice swan 2 hard on eBay, bought that one and I think I'll check out the swan reborn as well, but I'll probably get that one in soft or medium. can't wait to toss them.

There are a couple short dogleg left holes I play reguarly, and the Swan 2 is perfect for a nice ahnhyzer drive on those. It sails pretty nicely for a putter.

-My swan 2 hard flies nearly identical to my 2.5yr dx rhyno- badass. Holds a line slow, hyzerflip to straight/turnover. If I dident bring my putting putters out for field work (seasoning) I would bag it.

Latest posts