• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Sweet Dyes For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you pull the stamps off there is some times some of it left over. If you look at any disc that has had the stamp removed you can usually see it if you look hard enough. The stamp is gone theres just a slight haze where it used to be. It seems to be most noticeable on the Discraft plastic. Innova stamps come off pretty clean. Thanks for checking out my stuff!!

Thanks! That design combines 2 things that most disc golfers are cool with. Man its been a little cold for disc golfing in Michigan lately.:)

Sweet Dyes on Ebay!!! Free Shipping!!!!!

Hey everybody!
Just wanted to let you all know that I threw some dyes up on Ebay!! All with free shipping!!! Get em' for a friend for Christmas or yourself!!! Sweet Dyes at a sweet price! Heres a link to my current inventory:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hippiesld

Peace, Love, and Happy Disc Golfing!!!

:D

JCThrills discs!

Those are sweet man! Hand trimming is a bitch! Thats how I started but luckily I sold enough plastic that I was able to pick up a plotter. Check out www.uscutter.com they have some pretty reasonable prices on plotters. I can say from personal experience that the quality of their plotters isn't the greatest, but they get the job done. I paid $400 for mine and it has definately paid itself off since its purchase. Keep on dying man! I really like the "worst President" discs.

Thanks for the good word! www.photobucket.com/jcthrills whopps, forgot to proofread that post haha left out a dot. I've been looking at a Wishblade cutter thats for the scrapbooking crowd, saw an infomercial one night while up dyeing & I think I could kill two birds with one stone. Well, I could justify picking one up for about half the price of a plotter & call it "something for my mom to play with while she babysits" With the swivel blade knives I'm getting pretty good at handtrimming but it's still a PITA and no where near efficient enough to try & dye for profit.

My new website!!

Whats up everybody!! Thanks so much for the support and the positive comments! Just built my first website, its still a work in progress but its getting there! Just got alot of new stuff in so check it out!!!
Let me know what you think!!! Peace, Love, and Happy Disc Golfing!!!

Man, I just love the jade Buddha every time I see it.

Ebay items and New Website!!

Thanks Donovan!! That disc is actually for sale on Ebay right now for $19.99 with free shipping!! That disc and design is one of my favorites, I tried a different technique on that one and it turned out sweet! The plastic really sucked up the dye! Check out my website and let me know what you think!
http://www.scidye.com

heres a link to my ebay inventory:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhippiesld

Peace, Love, and Happy Disc Golfing!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.