• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sweet skip shot

I had a sweet skip shot in a tournament once. The hole was about 450 to 475. I generally max out around 425. I cranked my tee shot and put it way out right. Good thing there was a street over there that I shipped off of twice and got me an extra 25 to 50. Unfortunately I still took a three because I had a tree in my way.

thats a sweet looking course, and what was most likely a sweet shot. to bad there wasn't sweet camera work

My brother took the video of the final round featuring the top 4 players Steve Brinster, Daniel Marcus, Jonathan Betts and Bard Soleng. I know it is bad camera work but there are some decent shots of the course and the round. I am in the process of transfering most of the video . It should be done by next week. You can see more if you go to my y- tube page. Some of the vids are pretty amusing featuring bickering, heckling and just good old fun.

Yes. Northern Vermont 3 miles from the Canadian Border. Blackfalls and Cherry Hill Disc Golf courses featuring over 100 acres and 90 holes of golf.

Blackfalls is set up with 2 pads and 2 baskets for each hole allowing for 4 legit, completely different ways to play the course. There is no overlapping of holes. Each hole takes up between 1-3 acres. Cherry Hill 1/4 mile down the road is a Gold level course ranging between 7000 and 8000' in length depending on pin placement. This 18 hole course uses about 50 acres of land.

Check this nice skip shot out. Look to the right between the trees after the shot. He hits the ground at about 300' and puts it right under the pin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5mBQZtnuSI

That looks like an awesome course. I try to do intentional [wacky] skips occasionally and when it works out it's fun to see. This hole is only 350ft but has a low ceiling and a couple of mandatories so it's easier for me to do this:

Sadly, if the disc doesn't flex at the right time you can end up in the road. :doh:

Latest posts