• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] *T teebirds

Shimmie

Bogey Member
Could anyone tell me about the *T mold of innova tee birds. Found one yesterday and interested in the history of this mold. Thanks ahead.

"Jimmy once you finish weighing and marking those discs you can take off for the day" said the boss.

Jimmy grabbed his pen and quickly got to work.
*Tb
*Tb
*Tb
*Tb
"Jimmy, were grabbing beers you coming?" said Frank.
"Yeah one second!" Jimmy replied.
*T
*T
*T
*T
*T
*T

^^beautiful 1000th post

back to topic, however i think there was some speculation over they were first runs but i dont think there was any actual fact to it

*T's in my experience were some of the later pre-flight and/or last ones w/ patent numbers Star Teebirds. They've flown like Teebirds should, and you should throw yours.

I've got T and TB DXs and Stars. All are of the same weight and Pre-flight number stamps.

Flight wise and visually I can't tell a difference.

I was curious about the Ts as for when they are from, but have come to the conclusion that its Innova. Who knows...

As everyone else has said, if it has the PLH and dome you look for you can trust it.

I'm ahead of you there. Love it so far... really true flight as it holds any line I put it on and has soft finish. Love it so much more than the recent, pop top mold.

*T's in my experience were some of the later pre-flight and/or last ones w/ patent numbers Star Teebirds. They've flown like Teebirds should, and you should throw yours.

Latest posts